– For safety, and enjoyment of the beautiful nature setting there will be no parking or cars within the main gathering grounds.
– Parking will be directed upon arrival. There are 2 main parking lots and one small RV camping lot. You are welcome to sleep in your car but flat spots are not guaranteed. Parking is as directed only. Do not set up tents in the parking areas, including in RV camping.
– Do not drive your vehicle past the hairpin turn. Thank you!
– Composting toilets, and hand washing stations, will be located in the main event area, parking lots, and camping grounds.
– Peeing in the woods, bushes, and along pee paths is encouraged. Please do not pee in the walking paths, gathering places, meadows, grassy areas, or anywhere people will be walking or sitting.
– There is a small farm pond up the hill from our main gathering space. Please feel free to take a dip and refresh at your own risk and discretion. Clothing optional. Children must be supervised.
– The pond and surrounding meadows also provide a space for soaking in the sun or night sky.
The Gate will be open:
Thursday July 22 from 1pm to 10pm
Friday July 23rd from 8:30 to 10am and from 5 to 8pm
Saturday from 8:30 to 10am
For the best event experience, please arrive within these times. If you cannot arrive within these times, just let us know and we will send you arrival details a few days before the event.
– Deep nature immersion is part of the enchantment of this gathering. Bring a tent, rainfly, warm sleeping gear, and flashlight.
– Camping is in designated areas only. There is no camping in the main event areas ~ please refer to the map and check in with registration for further direction. Sleeping in vehicles is fine, but setting up tents in the parking areas is not allowed.
There will be a hot shower tents near the tea house. Please take quick showers.
Hand washing and teeth brushing sinks will be set up near the kitchen. This is potable well water, so a good place to fill up water bottles
Pack in, pack out. Leave nothing behind, carry out your own trash rather than depositing it in the kitchen receptacles. Thank you.
There is no wifi and limited cell service at the site, and limited electricity. Be prepared to be offline over the weekend, and bring back up batteries for devices